Junes Husky Of The Month Entries

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay i couldn't choose, a funny one of alaska, and the last one is her with my friend, Balto is deff smiling in the last pic to me:ran_smile: and the middle one makes me laugh lol :rolleyes:

[ATTACH]1670.IPB[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1671.IPB[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1672.IPB[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1673.IPB[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1674.IPB[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1675.IPB[/ATTACH]

post-126-135859429053_thumb.jpg

post-126-13585942906007_thumb.jpg

post-126-13585942907289_thumb.jpg

post-126-13585942908572_thumb.jpg

post-126-1358594290985_thumb.jpg

post-126-13585942910248_thumb.jpg

Hey peeps, great photos so far.

Just thought I would make this quick announcement. I know some of you are unaware of this but its only one entry per sibe. We all know how hard it is choose out of so many great pics but only one can be entered, sorry. If you have entered more than one could you please let me know which one you are entering either via pm or by making a note on here as this makes is easier for when the poll comes up and also if you win :)

Sorry

Hey peeps, great photos so far.

Just thought I would make this quick announcement. I know some of you are unaware of this but its only one entry per sibe. We all know how hard it is choose out of so many great pics but only one can be entered, sorry. If you have entered more than one could you please let me know which one you are entering either via pm or by making a note on here as this makes is easier for when the poll comes up and also if you win :)

Sorry

Sorry!... I am guilty as charged!.... these will be mine...

Shiloh... saying "How're doing?!"

n519804754_1289835_3578.jpg

Nina, saying 'I am soooo happy!!!"

n519804754_1289822_9589.jpg

no worries Sandy, I was noticing a few members entering more than one, it can get confusing sometimes when putting poll on and changing the main husky of the month box too, so thought best say something before I have loads of entires with mutiple photos.

Great photos :D

no worries Sandy, I was noticing a few members entering more than one, it can get confusing sometimes when putting poll on and changing the main husky of the month box too, so thought best say something before I have loads of entires with mutiple photos.

Great photos :D

Thanks Amy!... I totally understand and agree!...;)