Official UK Camps

Marc

Great idea lee but not an option as it as a 2 dog MAX i have 3 lol.

Claire i totally agree with you, if people really want to attend they will. hell you have ages to save and plan. where theres a will theres a way xxxxxxx

i got 1 so could pretend one of yours is mine lol so you get to take all 3 :)

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the problem i have is not wether i can save so much by next year - no matter if i save or not - if its not a rest day for dad at his work i wouldnt be able 2 go either way - as mum cant physically walk blaze on her own and theres no1 else who could help so if dads at work then i wouldnt be able 2 make it, the only way i could go is if dad was off work so he could walk blaze - and he cant book days off he gets set holidays/rest days thats the only problem ive got mainly

sid you know most local shops have a paypoint, where you can pay so much off a bill. well you can do this with the payment for camp, so you can pay £5 here OR £20 there untill it's paid. this way you just pay what you can when you can xxxxxx

wow thats great, I may do that if i dont have the whole amount!

Still want a tent tho lol, I love the outdoors :lol:

would you like a tent or the huge drive away awning i have its 7meters long 3.5 meters wide and has a big double bedroom blink.gif

we will be going for cert, 99% cert we'll book a static for us the kids plus our 4 legged baby lol, we have all the camping gear needed so if needed by anyone we, could bring along what we can fit in the car and lend it accordingly, tents crates chairs airbeds cookers etc if this would help anybody out cool.gif

yea might as well hun, least I will be able to fit crate in easily :)

Sid, which one are you thinking of going to?

Im def up for going to at least one but I have NO camping kit whatsoever!!! I would have to find myself some transport as well so have enough room for dogs & equipment.

Maybe we could get some stuff sorted between us, if I can find a van to borrow i dont mind driving :) And Daren has 2 crates that are huge, he might let me borrow them x

Another thing for people who have a drivers license but no car to think about it the possibility of renting a van. A couple people could chip together for one and share the cost. Sometimes you can rent then in one location and return them to another, then rent them again for the return trip thus cutting the cost down.

I priced up for us lot and 2 dogs, renting a caravan at full price for us was about £350 for the week, I just need then to work out fuel and eurotunnel costs etc lol. I think if we cant get a caravan then we probably wont come as our travel costs will double with having to take 2 cars :lol: :lol:

sid you know most local shops have a paypoint, where you can pay so much off a bill. well you can do this with the payment for camp, so you can pay £5 here OR £20 there untill it's paid. this way you just pay what you can when you can xxxxxx

i think this is what me n jo will be doing for next yrs camp but we going for caravan this time ,everyone i took with me enjoyed this camp tho i hope to have more money with me next time for shopping trips as soon as we know the dates we will be booking and paying it off week by week