Official UK Camps

Marc

HUSKY OWNERS OFFICIAL UK CAMPS

Since there has been a lot of specilation regarding the camp, we have decided to get this announcement up tonight for people so they know where we are at. The UK husky Camping Trips are becoming bigger every time (there was around 10 of us at the first one) and so we have decided to get them a little more organised so that people know what they are doing year by year and can sort themselves out if they want to come.

WHAT HAVE WE DECIDED?

So what have we decided then? Well to be quite honest this last camp has gone down very well with people, and so we have decided to make the abergele camping trip a yearly event for all who would like to go, alongside the annual birthday camp. There are a few very good reasons for this, and I think first and foremost it has to be the facilities. Not everyone enjoys camping with no shops around for miles, no warmth and creature comforts etc. I think this one has shown that it can be an event that caters for those who would like to make it more of a holiday for them than just a camp. With an asda less than a mile away, a shop on site, cash machine on site, pub across the road, 3 chippys in less than half a mile, swimming pool, club, arcades etc etc etc it has more than enough to cater for everyone. I can personally vouch for it being great for the kids with 2 parks on site and the pool I hardly saw any of them for the week we were there.

There are static caravans on there in various sizes, most of which will cater for dogs so its a good place for those who do like to sleep indoors in the evening. Again I can vouch for them being great accomodation as Im sure a few others will testify. The camp also has security 24 hours that patrol (but dont spoil your fun LOL) which is always a nicety at these places. The beach is less than 5 mins walk even if your walking slowly, and if you do stay for a week when you go and have kids there are also fairs and childrens entertainment around the corner from the site.

BUT THIS IS NOT ALL - WE ALSO HAVE HUSKY-OWNERS ANNUAL CAMP

The annual camp will continue to be a roving UK wide camp. We will be aiming to have this in a different area each and every year. This will ensure that for those of you who cannot travel, you should get one close enough to you eventually to be able to come if you wish to do so.

This will be the official birthday camp as usual and therefore will fall around the camps birthday in october. We are yet to arrange this one so feel free to post up ideas on any sites you know of and we will consider which one we decide to go for some time in the near future.

SO WHATS NEXT?

HUSKY-OWNERS OFFICIAL BIRTHDAY CAMP

DATES: TBA

HUSKY-OWNERS ANNUAL CAMP

DATES: 30th March - 2nd April (30th March - 6th April for anyone who wants to do the 8 days as we did this time)

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The dates that have be chosen because they are school holidays :)

Susan and myself will be there from 31/3/2012 to somewhere around the 13th for anyone coming early or staying after camp as we have this year.

Please don't try booking this yet as discount bookings have not been sorted yet I'll post up ASAP :)

hope to go to both, but will def be coming to the october one, even if the train tickets are my birthday present!! :lol:

Chris can i preorder crates (2 if they are big, the girls can share) and a tent please??

hope to go to both, but will def be coming to the october one, even if the train tickets are my birthday present!! :lol:

Chris can i preorder crates (2 if they are big, the girls can share) and a tent please??

sid crate are not huge sarah's are bigger for your girls

Ok i'll thief Saz's then, that way i wont need a humungous tent to get 3 crates in lol

Im not leaving them tied to me, which was my previous plan, Saz said she would shout 'hike!' while i was asleep :(:lol: Saying that tho, you've got no chance 1st thing in the morning, they need a pee and a good streach 1st before they'll even entertain the idea of exercise :lol:

[...]

The camp also has security 24 hours that patrol (but dont spoil your fun LOL) which is always a nicety at these places.

[...]

I second that. They drove by pretty much every hour, but every time they drove past our camp I saw a big grin appearing on his face :D

Ok i'll thief Saz's then, that way i wont need a humungous tent to get 3 crates in lol

Im not leaving them tied to me, which was my previous plan, Saz said she would shout 'hike!' while i was asleep :(:lol: Saying that tho, you've got no chance 1st thing in the morning, they need a pee and a good streach 1st before they'll even entertain the idea of exercise :lol:

we nearly tied ours to my waist but i then thought better of that idea as Saz is a nuisance. pmsl. our tent is a 6 man and it held 2 adults and 3 malamutes, 1 was a 5 month old pup but whats the difference. lol, we managed quite well combining crates with stake out lines

I've just been thinking, if I try for a static caravan then hopefully I'll be able to attend the April one if Steve's off work or not. 3 kids and 2 dogs wouldnt be so bad in a caravan on my own then in a tent

With a tent I have visions of bella heading one way, Nikita the other and Dillon toddling off a third way, with the older 2 standing there laughing :lol: :lol:

I've just been thinking, if I try for a static caravan then hopefully I'll be able to attend the April one if Steve's off work or not. 3 kids and 2 dogs wouldnt be so bad in a caravan on my own then in a tent

With a tent I have visions of bella heading one way, Nikita the other and Dillon toddling off a third way, with the older 2 standing there laughing :lol: :lol:

trust me - you won't see the kids all week lol my 2 only came back for food or money! biggrin.gif