is ur dog a ladies or a mans dog

was thinking the other day how all my dogs are deffo ladies dogs - even skyla who is abit of a tart n stares at lads lmao

bingo HATES men - but thats probable due to being abused b4 we got him

skyla is my girl - thats it lol she only really listens to me

Blaze is deffo a womans dog - my mum n my lil bro were messing around - mum pretended to hit my lil bro n blaze didnt move - my lil bro then pretended to hit my mum n blaze was up like a shot to protect her

so are your dogs man dogs or womans dogs??? (just curious really as they say dogs are a mans best friend but with mine thats not the case lol)

hmm im not sure i think were quite equal:S Shadow loves to cuddle up to me to which he doesnt really with anyone else logan LOVES liam more than me haha but he will rest his head on me at times and they both listen to me really well but they also listen to liam really well lol

Shadow WAS a mans man when I got him and still REALLY likes guys he'll walk up to them wooing and lean his bum against them for a pat.. BUT he is very much a mummys boy, very attatched to me and follows me round like a puppy bless him.

Nukka is very independant.. she doesnt really like too much fuss, she wants to sniff people coz shes nosey and does a happy dance when people she likes like my family visit but shes not really anyones and is the same with both sexes, shes a little free spirit bless her.

Kiska's equally happy with both genders, she only really discriminates between family/friends and strangers - she 'bruffs' at strangers if they get too close and she's feeling a bit nervous, but if she's seen the person even once or twice before she goes mental and is sooo happy to see them :lol: Her mum Shakira doesn't like black people, it makes for some awkward conversations :unsure:

hollie loves men the lil flirt but she listen to me the most, gus is a ladies in fact my mum he loves her the most he followers her everywhere and try to get everywhere she goes. jasper and ice are women but jasper will go with men and get a fuss but he follows me everywhere bless him.

Kira - no ones, shes her own woman lol, doesnt care for cuddles, is only really interested if you have food (and it has to be good food too lol)

Grey - Loves everyone, but is a bit of a mummies boy, wont get off the bed for OH, but jumps off as soon as I tell him (really annoys OH lol), and always has to have a cuddle with me in the morning

Keyu - Like Grey she loves everyone, but is a bit more of a mans dog, she cuddles with everyone, but seems to get more excited when a bloke comes in (she has a big thing for OH's Dad)

I love Kiras independance, but I love the cuddles for my Prince :wub:

all 3 of my girls are def a mans girl but saying that as much as they will do what the wife says even when i am there they will do it then look for me as if to ask did i do right..

i have dual trained them that the will do what i tell them but will still do what they are told by the wife even if i am there.. they know i am the boss but respect she is like my second in command.

Im not sure about Chitto, he will only listen to me. If I tell him to do something he will do it without a second glance, but if my wife tells him to sit he will look at her like "Why?" LOL :lol: Then I will take him out walking and if we walk by guys he doesnt do anything but walk with me but if we walk by women and they are stopped he will straighten up and a perfect and try to get them to notice him so they will come over and pet him he is such a big cheeze :P .

My wifes rat terrier Tiny is definately a womens dog she hates men with all her passion, and I dont know why we have been her only owners she just a wierd dog.