husky bite force?

Kirbysowner

That may be the case but i've learnt that i've been fooled all along by the myth of lockjaw! Lol! Learn something new every day!

I have just read a page on the top tan most dangerous dogs and huskies were at number 4! Which seems totally bizarre when you see your own flat on his back, legs akimbo!

I totally understand huskies being listed as number 4 of the most dangerous dogs.. I'm convinced Nadia is trying to gas me to death each night!

Not to mention the fact that given the chance she would gladly pull me in to on-coming traffic to chase after a cat or a squirrel despite the fact that she gets fresh bones and meat every single day!

Don't need to bite to be dangerous I say :)

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

when mine was holding a bread roll from street in her mouth i was knelt down trying to tell her to leave it and i was trying to open her mouth and she was really growling at me part of me felt like saying have it , but i wanted her to learn she cant pick everything up as i was trying to her open mouth a passerby said your not going to win ,,,yes i will bet i get 80% back ...

There is no such thing as a lock jaw its a complete myth,

I would have to go with the Dogue De Bordeaux on having the toughest bite due to it having the biggest and hardest scull in the dog world, but i would had thought a rhodesian ridgeback would be in there somewhere purley on what it was bred to do, but the as far as i know none of these animals compare to the Heyena! there bite is immence BUT are they part of the dog or cat family? i have always said cat.....

Huskies are nowhere near on bite power, but either way you would not like a bite off one.....