:-(

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awwwww wonderful news!!!! I am also glad to see that the demon from the attic did not come and get you last night! :D

:huh: Silke, don't remind her! I'm sure she secretly kept one eye on the attic hatch just in case! :P

Mike, good to see you back home where you belong with the fuzzballs all around you ... can you still remember your name now Diz removed your bracelet?? Just checking ;):P Look after that hand, keep taking the painkillers & you'll be right as rain in no time, I'm sure! xxx

:rolleyes: can't believe Mike managed to sleep on the SORE hand! I don't know!

Mike lives and sleeps with a pain all the time a sure finger should be no probs :lol:

Good to here you home m8 get her to wait on you hand and foot :D

i run round after him like i'm his mam anyway so no difference! He's not fit to go to work for at least a few days so it'll be nice to spend some time with him. Thank you everyone for your love and support and no one should be fooled into thinking dunc is actually an arse because he has a heart of gold underneath that grumpy exterior! Xxxxx