:-(

Mike has been bitten badly today by the foster dog Ben we were taking in :-( completely unprovoked attack. His hand is a mess as we couldnt get him off, came to walk in centre and got refferred to plastics at hospital as they think its got tendon. So worried and its all my fault, Lisa told me he needed to be watched. Will never forgive myself that mike has been hurt because of me. Am still taking Ben to be snipped on Monday and will still be helping carol try and find someone willing to work with him, he was beaten badly when a pup. A very worried diz xxx

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Diz honey ITS NOT YOUR FAULT! Its the nasty b*****ds fault that beat the poor dog in the first place and made him unstable! :angry:

Really hope Mike is ok and the hospital manage to patch him up without too much trouble... Hope Ben is ok too he must have been so frightend to think he had no other choice! :( Massive hugs all round! :( xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Diz honey ITS NOT YOUR FAULT! Its the nasty b*****ds fault that beat the poor dog in the first place and made him unstable! :angry:

Really hope Mike is ok and the hospital manage to patch him up without too much trouble... Hope Ben is ok too he must have been so frightend to think he had no other choice! :( Massive hugs all round! :( xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

totally agree, hope you are both ok

You guys are doing a fantastic job fostering so many dogs time after time until a home can be found.

Hope Mikes hand is ok in the end.

Hope you find a home for Ben soon.

husky hugs from our lot to you all.

Hope mike is ok diz! Dont blame yourself please even if you watch them and watch them it can happen so quick!!! poor boy being beaten when he was a pup :( I hope you dont blame ben to much also he has had a bad history

Love and hugs xxx

just comeback from hospital-val is going to look after ozzy and d for me when i go back in a few mins (please everyone +1), mike has to have an operation on his hand :( fingers crossed they can do it under local ann' and then he might be allowed home this evening, if not he'll be in overnight with iv antibiotics......:(

Hope that all goes well with and for Mike - hang in there, Diz!

Unless you are all knowing - and saw the bite coming, and all powerful - and didn't act to prevent the bite you saw coming, and out of malice, at that, you aren't to blame. How many times do we know that something bad might happen, and are unable to stop it from happening? If we could, there would be no accidents...