Post your Rare colored Husky

ericrdj

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe I can throw my boy in the mix. His papers say that he is piebald.

I'd say he's a piebald with some ticking on him. He's cute!

Here's some pictures of Arizona.

This actually shows how varied her coat was at one point.

logwalking2.jpg

This is Arizona just before she died. Notice how black she got.

arizonablack.jpg

And this is Yeti, a fox colored dog. He was seriously shy of strangers, poor boy.

yeti.jpg

demon and riot are timberwolf x husky big ears lol

I've never mentioned in on here before but for the longest time I've had a sneaking suspicion that Kuma may be a very low content wolf dog. A few reasons why... 1. He came from Tennessee and "breeders" are known to introduce wolf blood into husky lines. 2. He is extremely cautious or strangers. 3. I did read somewhere that low content wolf dogs can have big ears. 4. When he walks/trots he single tracks. Again I really have no proof that he is or isn't but its just been a feeling/suspicion since we got him. Also the guy told me he is CKC registered (which I know isn't the best) but also said he might have been mixed with something but never said what. I asked him to mail me Kuma's papaers but never heard back from him or got the papers. I kind of feel he may have a very small amount of wolf in him and they guy didn't want to tell me. But all this could also just be in my head lmao!

• 3 weeks later...

[ATTACH=full]22064[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]22065[/ATTACH]

These come from the Stark's breeder - though he is not actually related to Calypso. She is one of his grandfather's many girlfriends... But, I think she is stunning. She's black, white & tan with a dirty face that is almost completely black, and she has blue eyes.

Thought id revive this thread, only because i saw this picture and she looks like what Qilaq may end up looking like if she bulks up a bit :D

But yeah, how rare would you say Qilaq's colour is?

post-95-0-04641700-1360850974.jpg

post-95-0-02354800-1360850984_thumb.jpg

post-95-0-20132700-1360850994_thumb.jpg

She can appear to be different colours in different light, but these were all taken one after another pretty much

post-4409-13585993609302_thumb.jpg

post-4409-13585993609572_thumb.jpg

post-4409-13585993610131_thumb.jpg

Thought id revive this thread, only because i saw this picture and she looks like what Qilaq may end up looking like if she bulks up a bit :D

But yeah, how rare would you say Qilaq's colour is?

[ATTACH=full]23921[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]23922[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]23923[/ATTACH]

She can appear to be different colours in different light, but these were all taken one after another pretty much

She's an absolutely gorgeous girl and the blue/brown eye really sets her off!