Post your Rare colored Husky

ericrdj

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oo cant wait for some fab pics

we cant decide with ours

Marley is black/white/cream and has red through his tail.

Shadow is typically black/white but there is some red creeping through so still not sure

Tia is a lot like Marley but with more cream than black......so if any1 can tell me i'd be grateful :)

Here in the PH, Agoutis are being bullied by people saying that they're cross breeds.

Well the fact is, I saw a Breeder (one and only capable of producing)who produced agouti pups that looked like wolf pups. People bash him because it's not a usual color of huskies in the PH.

I wish I can help him :/

Tia is grey/brown but she also has quite a dark face which I am struggling to find other huskie with dark faces, they all seem to be predominately white. Has anyone else seen a sibe with such a dark face?

gallery_2865_926_1523930.jpg

It's called a "dirty face" and seems like a lot of agoutis have them. I think dirty faced reds are so cool! Don't see a bunch of them.

Located camera, now must locate charger and I'll put some more recent pics of Fox up.

He's got pretty much no mask at all...there's been some faint lightening around his eyes, but you have to be in just the right light to see it so I'm not certain that my crack head camera will pick it up. He doesn't fit in as a pi, and he's certainly not agouti...but he has some unique coloring. Particularly his tail...which is all red with a small splotch black in the center and a white tip...