A Different Breed??

Watching it now as I recorded it. What a total bunch of loonies!!!!!!!!!

Honestly a woman freaked out coz the person who was looking after her dog allowed it to eat another dogs DOG food!!!! OMG a dog is not allowed to eat god food? :blink:

I know we love our dogs but this is taking it to a new extreme isn't it? :lol:

A dog that's clairvoyant??? :blink::blink: I don't even think the guy on it is real??? :blink:

mind you it is interesting and amusing viewing!!!:lol::rofl:

I recorded this too, oh my gosh i was laughing so hard! The woman who wanted a bikini for her yorkie was hillarious!!!!

Also that woman who freaked out about the dog food was such an air head! She's doing her poor little Daxie more harm than good! dry.gif

and am i imagining this or did the ghost guy say a ghost's name was "scratchy Fanny" !!!???

ummm yeah I think I heard Fanny!!! :lol::lol: I don't think he was really a clairvoyant. More like a nutjob!!!!:lol::lol:

The bikini one, was that the same loonie that said shs hadn't found a company to pick up poo?? :blink: Now theres a business idea!!!! :lol: