good ebay seller

Sid_Wolf

I ordered Grey's blue ezydog harness on saturday night, it came today :)

Thing was I had ordered an XL, but he sent me a L, its all good because it still fits him, but i thought i'd contact him anyway, letting him know so he checks future orders more carefully

He replied saying he is very sorry, and that if Grey ever grew out of it then he would do me a cheap XL :)

So would def recommend this guy, here is the link to his ebay profile: Garysurf

nice 1 sid

+1 I'd also recomend http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/teigan9303/

Doesn't seem to have anything up right now but does awesome leads/harnesses etc all made to order for good prices.

yup i did a thread for her a while back (bargain basement i think) she will be putting her listings up on the 9th april (i think) as on holiday atm

I'm interested in the car sling back seat cover for Suka...as my back seats are a mess of fur and paw prints (gonna get it professionally cleaned.). I can't find his ebay contact information - it just seems the only way you can contact him in through email? Maybe its because I'm registered on ebay.ca and he's on ebay.co.uk?

nice 1 sid

yup i did a thread for her a while back (bargain basement i think) she will be putting her listings up on the 9th april (i think) as on holiday atm

+1 Thanks I want a collar for Aya from her and did think she was either on holiday or had a rally or something :) I love her stuff it's really reasonable. I got Flynn and Yuri's collars from there at £5 and I can't fault them.