Teenagers??

Sarah

Ok, anyone got any kids either teenagers or comming up to being a teenager? My 11 yr old stepdaughter is gettin very lippy! She started high school in september and up to that pont has been lovely, very polite and shared everything now back chat in nearly every conversation grrrrr :mad:

she will come through it once she starts her periods we all went through it hey some of us still do when we are due on lol my step son is only 6 so god help me when he starts he is already a very demanding little boy he is cute though got long blonde hair some say he looks like a girl but i think it suits him!!

my eldest is nearly 18 and ive never had a problem with him he always been quiet but he like a hermit lives in his bedroom on xbox youngest is 12 he alot louder bit cheekier than scott but not naughty he just does my head in cus he constantly sings he went to an audition to star in panto with johnathon wilkes but didnt make it so he hates jw now x