Was going to ask if my profile pic shows up

Hi! Was just wondering how my profile pic shows up to you. I don't want to bother you, and its probably a silly question, but there are millions of people better than I on the computerbiggrin.gifIf it is just a silhouette like I'm seeing and not a photo, how do I fix it? Thank you all!!

Attila

yeah, click your name at the top right of the screen, then click the little arrow next to it, then click my settings, then click the Profile Tab towards to top, and then on the left hand side, click change Photo.

Then upload your photo and click save changes.

another way to do it is, go to the picture you want as your photo in your gallery, then click Options near the right hand side, then click Set as photo. then you are able to crop the image and set it as your photo

Any more help needed just ask :)

Thank you Both!! It took a little bit just for me to figure this out, because when I'd click on it, it'd change the setting of the font. I never did find settings, however I was able to follow your advice and took 2nd option, Marc-thank you both! The site is easy enough for me to navigate, I'll just get more familiar with computers and such-thank you!

Attila