Do huskies like to sleep in bed with you?

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suspect that they would actually prefer to take over the bed, pushing their human(s) out and onto the floor. That way, they have the comfy bed, and are not too warm! wink.gif

LOL you are so right - if Mark doesn't go to bed same time as me, Ava sees it as an open invitation to sleep on his side full length of the bed! She gets really grump when he wants to move her to get in :lol:

Yep Yuri sleeps on our bed mainly now that he's house trained and doesn't have accidents, but he's not destructive as some.. Flynn would love too but I'm not sure if we will ever let him until we have our own house, mainly because given a chance he'd eat everything and that means anything even if it's not edible :lol:

Mine's not allowed on my bed - but when I go off to school in the morning he sleeps on it until my parents get up. Then he quickly hops off and lays down in the hallway as if he didn't do anything wrong.

Smart doggy.

no huskies sleeping on beds in this house im afraid :lol: ......shiloh hasnt even been upstairs i dont think :blink:

shiloh's space is his crate- always has and always will be..............i dont really like the thought of sharing my bed with him either- i can jst imagine the amount of dog hairs on my duvet :blink:

saying that though he isnt allowed up on the sofa either......he knows his boundaries...he prefers to lie on the floor anyway ;)

Yep. I think they definitely like it. Most dogsdo I believe. Ours generally aren't allowed to sleep there at night although, I think there is some napping going on during the day :) They sit up there with us when we are watching telly as well but, they know that "bedtime" means and they shift relatively easily.

My girl likes to sleep on the floor although she has nicked one of the many pillows i have and sleep on it (shes still a pup so shes small enough to fit on it!). She gets too warm on my bed but our other dogs love nothing more than to curl up in bed beside me under the duvet!! biggrin.gif

mine would if i let them.. but in wont let any dogs on the bed .. thats my place and my place only... i send mine to bed they will run to side of bed wait for treat and will lay down next to my side of bed .... always Tikaani head end then Nikita then Macie.. not my chosing but just the way it has worked .. think maybe cos is was Tikaani 1st then Nikita the Mace ,, they just accept that the sleep order,, but they will lay there all night and not move untill they hear my alarm then they will start nudging me to wake up

Would love to be able to trust mine in the house but she's banned from upstairs and all chairs so she sleeps in her crate in the utilitie room attached to the garage.

Makes me feel guilty but I don't think I could trust her downstairs alone with all the temptations on offer!

Mine love to and i prefer it to be honest. This way i know there not doing something naughty :)

Yup, i agree with that, mine is on our bed right now but i know when she is there she's asleep and not causing any mischief. when it's our bedtime she has to go on her own bed then, which is next to our's :)

How do you lot cope with the hair issue?

Mya at 15 months still hasn't blown her coat although I think she may be starting as I got alot of hair out of her yesterday buit still not seeing the tell tale clumps falling off her yet, even so my missus would go nuts if I let her on the bed as she still leaves hair behind.

Mind you it's winter so the extra layer of fur would make the bed warmer :)