Saskia and Wolfs puppys

Dunc

well done sarah and sue you need go av drink now you deserve one . bet you want another one now dont you sarah :P

yep lol lol i'm soooooo tired and have to take kids to the cinema to watch madagascar 2 omg i'm going to fall asleep in there lol lol

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Finally had a little sleep , got overtired after being up all night with Saskia all night, Wolf is helping to take care of them which is unusual I know but thats how close my dogs are all lovey dovey . The pups are gorgeous but then I would say that, all getting vet checked tomorrow or tue so will keep you up with the info. Have to sleep in front room on my blow up matress now for a week to help her from squashing them by accident.

lol awww bless them i would love to breed them it must be so rewarding knowing that you have helped keep them safe and well looked after only trouble is i wouldn't want to let them go to new homes! and if i did i would be constantly hounding them for updates and pictures to see how they were getting on! The people we got Lex off seemed nice to start off with and i did keep her updated on Lex but the last time i emailed her she didn't email back as if she didn't want to know. Like she was saying yeh yeh i have your money now go away kinda thing! I suppose thats just me being weird but i do like to know that they are being well looked after and that i haven't sent them to a horrible home.

All pups are doing really well, now for the fun part!! being able to identify them all!! gonna take pictures of each ones back and then identiry by markings and as they grow they have marks on the insides of there ears, Dunc gets a bit confused with it but i have a sistem so I stick to it lol

All pups are doing really well, now for the fun part!! being able to identify them all!! gonna take pictures of each ones back and then identiry by markings and as they grow they have marks on the insides of there ears, Dunc gets a bit confused with it but i have a sistem so I stick to it lol

Cheeky cow it was my idea to take the pics :eek: