We've got Cookies!!!!!!!!!!!!!

majormom2u

WOW >> im licking my lips let alone the dogs lol >> they sounds great, i know my two will love them, i know your sending samples and youve got my address but i know my two will love the peanut butter ones and the cheese ones, the garlic ones sound interesting >> cant wait to order :)

I'll be happy to make them for you!... mine just love the cheesy delights!... they know when the cookies are in the oven!... but this time, I couldn't do them because of the effort involved in making them with only one hand/arm available!... hahaha!

The garlice, I make once a month and put them in the freezer... they will gulp them down forzen if I let them!@....

I can't wait to read your honest to goodness lying-thru-your-teeth reviews!... hahaha!...

Pawhugs!

Sandy

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be happy to make them for you!... mine just love the cheesy delights!... they know when the cookies are in the oven!... but this time, I couldn't do them because of the effort involved in making them with only one hand/arm available!... hahaha!

The garlice, I make once a month and put them in the freezer... they will gulp them down forzen if I let them!@....

I can't wait to read your honest to goodness lying-thru-your-teeth reviews!... hahaha!...

Pawhugs!

Sandy

LOL >> slaving away with a fracture:rolleyes: >>> rest! thats more important!;) HAHA, if balto likes them>> your treats are just okay..if alaska likes them >>there out of this world amazing >> balto would eat a treat that had been run through the grubbiest streets, alaska wont touch a treat unless it's good....caint wait and thank you soo much for all the effort youve gone too!!:D

• 2 weeks later...

OMG i had receive the cookies!!!

THANK YOU! They are great! You are so sweet, special thanks! I already made photos but i can't show them now i have lot of work to do, and sorry becouse i am absent from the forum, i was in this weekend in Budapest at CACIB dog shows, i have concerts, exams. Amigo and Bella loved the cookies, tomorrow i will give to Rex and in weekend Ice and Lulu will receive a pocket.

Thank you again, big kisses from us!!

OMG i had receive the cookies!!!

THANK YOU! They are great! You are so sweet, special thanks! I already made photos but i can't show them now i have lot of work to do, and sorry becouse i am absent from the forum, i was in this weekend in Budapest at CACIB dog shows, i have concerts, exams. Amigo and Bella loved the cookies, tomorrow i will give to Rex and in weekend Ice and Lulu will receive a pocket.

Thank you again, big kisses from us!!

I am so happy to read this!.... lots of pawhugs and wet kisses from Nina and Shiloh to you all!!!!

Sandy

Hey Sandy...

If I order a really big batch...can you give me a discount?? Im planning on buying a few diff kinds of cookies and enough to last awhile...lol.

Sweety, just tell me what will you like and we can make it work!... tell me how many you will like to order!!!

I have been baking all day and they look so yummy!... (and I have personally tasted every batch... and so have Nina and Shiloh!... they are delish!!!!!

Just send me an email and we'll work it out, ok?...

Hugs!...

Sweety, just tell me what will you like and we can make it work!... tell me how many you will like to order!!!

I have been baking all day and they look so yummy!... (and I have personally tasted every batch... and so have Nina and Shiloh!... they are delish!!!!!

Just send me an email and we'll work it out, ok?...

Hugs!...

Hey..humans can eat it too??

Hey..humans can eat it too??

But of course!... the only ingredient missing to make those treats "human cookies" is the sugar!... and some of them like the Luau (pineapple flavor), are flavored with pineapple juice, crushed fresh pineapple bits and molasses!... there's NOTHING in those treats a human could not or would not eat!... I personally try every batch before passing it to the "quality control" team!.... I am dead serious!...

I use (let me say that the ingredients I mention below do not all go in every treat, but they are a list of all the ingredients I use in the different recipes):

White flour, rice flour, rolled oats, eggs, vanilla, fresh meat juices and broth, wheat germ, cracked oats, home made applesauce, corn meal, fresh pumpkin, fresh ginger, garlic podwer (the garlic is used as a condiment, safe for the dogs but enough to drive fleas to the neighbor's dog!), Brewster's yeast, safflower oil or extra virgin olive oil, molasses, natural peanut butter (no salt or sugar added)... and the bacon i use for the bacon flavored treats (not in the menu) is fresh bacon from the butcher... not packed and definetely not salty!....

So, when you recieve your order, I challenge you to go ahead and take a bite of a treat... tell me what do you think!... I refuse to feed my sibes something I wouldn't eat myself!... ;) ... but then... let's be clear... I take no responsibility if part of the order does not make it to your sibe's mouth!.... hahaha!