FOR SALE 18 kilos of Natural Instinct RAW food for working dogs (turkey flavour)

I brought it to try lola with a few days ago - and she just wont touch it... we have tried everything. chicken juices mixed in, warm water, dog gravy, tuna mixed in and no luck. however slap some pedigree chum in a bowl and she wolfs it.

therefore i thought i would sell it. as it hasnt been defrosted and is soldily frozen - can remain frozen and unfed for up to 6 months and can be kept in the fridge for up to 4 days after defrosting.

HAS BEEN KEPT IN A CLEAN FREEZER WITH NO OTHER FOOD ITEMS

food is as follows: 18 individual 1 kilo tubs (can be fed 1 half pack twice a day alone, or 1 quarter pack twice a day with a seperate portion of dry buiscuits)

Natural Instinct RAW complete turkey food for working dogs (ideal for huskies or so i am told)

containing:

HUMAN GRADE turkey mince and bone

butternut squash

carrot

apple

salmon oil

added vitamin c

very high quality complete raw food i was specifically recommended for my husky unfortunately she is so used to cheap crap she wont eat this.

i pay £26.00 for each 10 kilos (paid £52.00 for 20 packs) or £2.80 a pack individually.

so all in all there is a good £45.00 worth of food here which can last a good month as sole source meals or 2 months accompanied with biscuits.

WILL SELL THE LOT FOR £20 (thats less than half price for anyone willing to collect it. BARGAIN!

personally if it werent for the bits of bone in it id cook it and eat it myself!

your welcome to look up the company on google i have found them to be a reputable company and if your dog gets on with it:

they deliver next day if ordered before 2.30pm

get it quick while its here - would be ideal if your looking to try your dog on raw but dont want to spend a fortune incase he/she doesnt get on with it like mine

or your just a bit strapped for cash this month and dont want to skimp on quality!

yeah, aimee you can come collect for sarah after the meet if u want as we are going too? we dont live 2 mins away from where everyone is meeting - so you can follow us back for it if you wanna get it...

its still sat here in my freezer so.... if its wanted come get it £20 is a bargain as you both know!

will keep it for you anyway and let you know if it gets brought before hand.

otherwise i will only end up chucking £50 in the bin and ill be gutted if i have to do that.