Husky Owners Hoodies

Sarah

Last year we got some Husky Owners Hoodies made up via Nordikota and a few people have been asking again if we can get some more.

As camp is fast approaching i'll be putting another order in very soon.

If you're interested in one here's a link http://www.nordikota.com/design-your-own-garment/hoodies/unisex-hoody/prod_38.html

I've washed mine loads of times and the stitching etc is still perfect as is the lettering and logos - very high quality :up:

Please copy the list below and add your name along with colour and size. Payment can be made by cheque if possible as paypal charges and last time we ended up having to pay about £15 in charges - please PM me for address of where to send payment to. Overseas members can pay by pay pal - please PM me for details.

The forum logo is on the left breast and you can have your name on the back - it can be your real name or your forum name - up to you :)

Prices are £21 including colour printing - postage would be extra depending if UK or overseas i'd have to get prices but can't see it being more than a couple of quid.

Can members who have pics post them up so others can see what they're like?

Sarah - black - L

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WANT WANT WANT! I've had my eye on these since I first saw a picture of someone wearing them :lol: I'm not going to camp though, it that ok? :huh:

Sarah - black - L

Mark-Akasha-Kenzo - Black - M

Hy'Shqa - White - L (please don't miss the ' in the name - Hy ' Shqa :) )

WANT WANT WANT! I've had my eye on these since I first saw a picture of someone wearing them :lol: I'm not going to camp though, it that ok? :huh:

Hy'Shqa - White - L (please don't miss the ' in the name - Hy ' Shqa :) )

Yes I can post it to you or pass it on at a meet so no probs

I'll make sure the spelling's correct as well :)

Sarah - black - L

Mark-Akasha-Kenzo - Black - L

Hy'Shqa - White - L (please don't miss the ' in the name - Hy ' Shqa

Lee B - Black - L (A paw print or Husky Owners on the back please)

Linda - black = L

Nix - they're unisex i'd say M if you want baggy?

i wear a large and mine is sooooo comfy as i have big baps!!!! i'd say you'd be a medium nix for it to be comfy

nigel does the printing on the back to as big as looks good for the size of name you want- eg andy looks just as big as the other names as they are done in a suitable size for the name so it doesn't look silly!!!!

my only problem is that the logo came clean off mine.......and i thought it was a bit small-maybe nigel could make it quite a bit bigger as it will also be better advertising for the site............also saz nigel did both versions of the hoodie (eg small forum name on breast and large logo on back) for the people that wanted them....you just need to let him know which design you want...........for each hoodie

Sarah - black - L

Linda - black = L

*** Oz and Dex's Mammy *** - Black- L (with name on back please including the stars as they look wicked!!!)

Sarah - black - L

Linda - black = L

*** Oz and Dex's Mammy *** - Black- L (with name on back please including the stars as they look wicked!!!)

Val - Navy - L .... name on back Val (zebedee) on 2 lines (hopefully!)(cheque on way)

hi i would really like one of these when do i need to send the cheque by?

Sarah - black - L

Linda - black = L

Val - Navy - L .... name on back Val (zebedee) on 2 lines (hopefully!)(cheque on way)

Storm - Black-L

Sarah - black - L

Linda - black = L

Storm - Black-L

Dani 'n' Saffi - ash L

Sarah - black - L

Linda - black = L

Storm - Black-L

Dani 'n' Saffi - ash L

Andrea- Black-L name on back Shadow & Kia's mum please