so worried

Lil Miss Bump

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've only just caught up with this and I'm kind of glad - I don't think I could have stood the tention of waiting all day to find out whether you'd be keeping him or not, God knows how it must have been for you! :( But that is fantastic news! I'm SO relieved and pleased for you! I can't even imagine how that situation must have felt :mellow:

I'm thrilled to see all the support you've received from people here, this forum has pulled together a lot lately, it's a lovely time to be a part of this community :)

I know we have spoken on the phone through the day, but just wanted to again say

WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP

my heart goes out to lee and his family, and i am pleased they obviously have ozzy's best interests at heart. Just enjoy him, and hope you spend many uneventful years together. Dont forget to give him that hug from me ok xxx

I wouldn't know how to feel in this situation... If my dogs had been snatched I would never sleep again until I got them back. And I think I would do anything and everything to get my dog back especially if a year later I knew where they were. But then again... Cheyenne, Mishka, and Odin have all been dumped. If someone tried to take them away from me i'd fight to the death.

Tough situation. But i'm so glad you get to keep Ozzy smile.gif and I like Ozzy much more than Blizzard laugh.gif

Gosh Diz & Mike, so glad that Ozzy will be staying with you, but I feel truly sorry for Lee and his wife, it must have been an awful and stressful time for them when Ozzy disappeared. I just hope that knowing he is in such a good home will give them some peace.

I would be very concerned that it is so easy to change the chip details without the written consent of the original owners. I would sue them.

hi diz... brilliant news on keeping ozzy.. so glad for you but still be cautios and ask lee for it in writing that he doesn't want ozzy back just to put your mind at rest because even though you say he is a nice guy and his wife is upset at the moment ,,, she may change her mind and want him back... sorry to put this but i woud try and cover your back...:)

my gosh...i go away for an afternoon and come back to this thread :huh:

so so sorry i didnt txt you huni...i had no idea all this was going on- logged off around 10.30ish yestd and this is the first time ive been on since then :(

what a nightmare.........i still cant believe what ive actually read to be honest...it was both confusing and upsetting.......i know how much ozzy means to you....anyone can see that...im jst glad you've managed to sort it out huni xxxxxx

Oh Diz, i have been reading since you first posted up, but on the iPad so i couldn't leave a reply. I am so glad this has worked out for you, but i feel so bad for Lee and his wife, can't imagine how they feel. And what a difficult position for you to be in.

Massive hugs xxxx

firstly would like to say i feel very bad for all involved in this very very bad situation regarding ozzy/blizard lee mandy did everything they could when he went missing unforfunatly at this time we lost contact with them as we changed our number and thought they all got forwarded to those who we sent but they didnt get to them , lee and mandy are the nicest ppl you can meet and they did love him to bits from the moment he was born as he was so much like his dad diesel

ive just got back from racing this weekend and got on here as soon as dogs where settled to read the post and see what has happened as the we are the owners off ozz/blizz dad and breeders off his mum and wanted to sit back and let both parties talk and sort this out as we felt it best to do this as lee and many bred and raised him and dizz and mike took him in and cared for him and gave him a new home both of them have been messed about big time by the dogs home and should both be on the phone causing a massive uproar so this kind off situation never happens to anyone again

also would just like to clear up a few thing i have read re chips and the law ect

micrchips, as far as it stand in a court off law you can only prove ownership off the microchip and not the dog the only proof that stand is dna as you all know be obtained from sire dam and siblings we have been though a simular situation and had to prove dna off mum dad and sibling

finally so glad this came to a great agremant for all concerned i know mandy will come around and see him soon and will meet dizz and mike too as i said they are great ppl and look forward to meeting dizz and mike and seeing ozz/blizz again soon

steve & elaine

ps sorry if theres spelling mistakes very long weekend and drive home lol