so worried

Lil Miss Bump

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im under the same boat as Emily.

I think this is awful to read Diz, I feel for you, but I also feel for Lee. I know that if Aleu went missing, I wouldn't care if it had been 2 weeks, 6 months or 4 years, if they tracked her down; I would want my baby to come home as soon as possible - after all she is a member of my family in my eyes.

It's horrible that you and Lee may see it like this equally as it will be difficult on what to decide to do. I hope you can come to some sort of agreement :( where you can both have contact with him.

Stacey xxx

OMG!! Sorry to hear this Diz,i got home from work logged in and read this...not what anyone would have ever contemplated reading, especially after your good news about Ozzy's history....Im sure things will turn out right for you.... keep us posted.... fingers crossed....and good luck... everyone on here knows how much you love and adore him and im sure the whole community wishes you all the best in this unsettled/worrying time x

I'm the same Stacey and Em-can completely see Lee's side, which is why i've kept saying all the things above about him loving him just as much as we do..............., I've spoken to him this evening and he has been on the phone to manchester dogs home already and had a 'heated discussion' with the person there as to why he'd never been contacted....however he was also assured that under no circumstances would ozzy have been neutered........which he had! he was done the day before we got him if you guys remember i actually rang manchester dogs home myself and hit the roof after they'd told me they had used disolvable stitches and they hadn't they'd used nylon!!!!

so it seems that manchester dogs home have a lot to answer to :blink:

lee seems lovely and i've invited him and his wife over this evening to see ozzy and he's ringing me back to let me know if they are or not-so i'll let you guys know either way

thank you for all your love and support-i've not only had everyone posting on here but on facebook, via inbox, via PM and texts and phonecalls-i love you all very very much and it means a lot to me to know that people as far away as some of you are are hoping and praying with me that everything will be ok xxxxxxxxx

the home said that they had contacted the owners and they didnt want him back. (from what i was told by them when I rang about his stitches!)

Sounds to me like somone has lied about something .... Do you actually know which side is lying? Dont get me wrong I have no idea who this person is, or who the person is that changed the chip details over, but it sounds like you dont know either them or Lee that well. Are you sure you know everything? I'm just a little skeptical about them being able to just change the chip details like that.

have spoken to lee again, his wife is currently very very upset and doesn't want to see ozzy

the peace of mind for myself is that lee has said that he would never put us through what they went through when ozzy (blizzard) went missing and that he'd never want to take him away from us.

thank you once again for all your love and support everyone. i'm going to have something to eat now as i've been frantic all day.

diz

xxxxxxx

:laola: :laola: :laola: :laola: :laola: :laola: :laola:

Whooooooo hooooo . . .fantastic news

i can't stop crying, i thnk it's relief, i was so scared that something was going to happen with him, i really feel for mandy (lee's wife) but i've told him i'll come and see him when she's at work as he really wants to see ozzy.....he's also given me his emal so i can send some pics and he's on my facebook too.

xxxxx

OMG Im so releived to hear that Lee sounds like he has Oz's best interests at heart, it realy wouldnt do anyone any good to take him away now hes settled with you and by the sounds of it Lee knows that.

If he did indeed reg him with the chip company as missing/stolen then he has every right to sue their asses as well as Manc dog home for the mess up!

Feel for him and his wife going through this, it must be heartbreaking but at least they now know hes safe and in a proper husky home frankly it could have been ALOT worse!

Keep us updated with any more info Diz and hope you can relax abit more now you know hes not going anywhere!! :)