Hand Crafts for Sale for Charity

Cat

Hello people,

You may have read in my whats on thread that I am having a stall at my local gala. I am fundraising to do a 200km dog sled trek in the Arctic Circle to raise money for RNIB.

I have also been selling some husky themed hand crafts which have turned out to be VERY popular so I thought I would give people the opportunity to buy some of my wonderful handy work as well as helping a good casue.

First items are my book marks. I have 5 main designs as seen in the picture below and I sell them for 1 each. The colour of the tassles may vary depending on the thread colour avaiable but they will always match the bookmark.

P1010241.jpg

If anyone would like their own image on a bookmark, maybe a picture of their furry family, I can do this but would need a minimum order of 5 bookmarks.

The next item is sets of lovely fridge magnets. Each set has four magnets in it with each magnet having a slightly different image. These are sold at 2.50 per set.

GetAttachment2.jpg

I will also need to charge 50p for postage which is a flat rate no matter how many items you order.

If anyone is interested please PM or email me.

Thanks!! :D

Just to update I have had a couple of queries on another forum about personalised magnets.

I might be able to do this as long as the image is high resolution but it will have to be restricted to head shots as the image will be too small to see any details otherwise.

I am going to do some trial runs of photo images to see how they look after being glued down (make sure there is no colour bleeding etc) and if they work out well I will add this to my list of products.

There will have to be an extra charge of 1 for personal images on the magents due to the extra work and cost of trial and error.

I would also like to add that I dont recoup any of the cost in making these items, all the money I make goes directly to the charity. The exta charge is purely an acknowledgement of the extra effort I put into to making you something special and unqiue to you.

PM me if you are interested or would like more information. :D

Thanks guys,

You should be able to get my email address from my profile so just email me the photos you want and order quantity etc to that.

Please also let me know if you have a partiicular message you would like and colour scheme.

Cat,

These look really good !

I'll run through some photo albums tonight or tomorrow night and sort out a couple of shots of the Girls and will def. be placing an order with you :)

Warm Regards,

Kevin & Pack :bullseye:

Kevin, I've sent you a PM (not not sure if it worked). :)

• 1 month later...

another update. Beucase of the time involved in making the magnets I decided to stop making this kind. However I now have some beautiful, very professional looking, large fridge magnets available for sale.

P5280304-1.jpg

They are 2 each plus p&p and the money goes to the RNIB charity.

Please PM me if you would like to place an order. :-)

another update. Beucase of the time involved in making the magnets I decided to stop making this kind. However I now have some beautiful, very professional looking, large fridge magnets available for sale.

P5280304-1.jpg

They are 2 each plus p&p and the money goes to the RNIB charity.

Please PM me if you would like to place an order. :-)

can you also personalise theese ones if you can may be intereted in ordering some

might be able to sort something out for you. Are you looking for pictures of your own dogs or are you talking about text to the images i'm already using.

I can do pretty much anything within reason but I might need to charge a little bit extra for the extra work involved.

Would 2.50 each sound reasonable? I could maybe do a deal of 10 for 4 with free post and packaging.

Let me know what you think as feedback is very useful.