Stubborn cats. Arg!

You can never please cats. Buy them a toy, they won't play with it. Buy them a nice cat basket, they won't sleep in it. Only when you throw it somewhere on the loft when they discover it two years later they MIGHT use it <_<

You might think that by now we wouldn't bother about it any more. And I should've known... :P

Since our cats seem to like lying on the windowsill we decided to create some room for them and place a pillow on it for them to sleep on. It's just above the heating so it's cosy, warm AND has a view on the street (which they like).

So we placed Wicca on it. He looked around and immediately jumped of straight into the open laptop suitcase, in which he still is lying in right now.

gallery_2650_1163_120291.jpg

gallery_2650_1163_64706.jpg

Damn cats. Why do I still bother? :rolleyes:

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif spitting image of my cat Bella!! :wub:

She's the same, got her a cat "tree" to climb on and sleep in - she wanted to sleep in the dam box it came in! :rolleyes:

Oh yeah. Boxes are definitely "The things" for cats. Boxes and jackets. And ALWAYS when you're about to put that jacket on :rolleyes:

oh i know the feeling ...cats are so ungratefull .. we put cat flap in conservatory for them.... will they use it .. NO !!! they sit and meow at front door.... untill we open it.. just cos there is 3 Huskies and 2 Shelties they have to pass if they come in thru flap at back. they think is a reason to make me get up from sofa and let them in... bloomin ungratefull sod's...

PMSL !!!!!