USB modems

does anyone here have one? If so which one do you use and which one would you recommend?

Was looking at this one but not sure if I could get away with getting a cheaper one. Want it for at home (so can come on here on days off and night time) as dont want a phone line if I can get away with it.

http://threestore.three.co.uk/dealsummary.aspx?offercode=24B15GD025&hompepage=1

Been looking at one of these for my laptop myself 1st thing I would say is if you can go with anyone else other than 3 they are crap and provide a crap service 2nd look at how much you are getting for your money as these things are capped and thats no good if your 15 only lasts half a month and does it go off and are they gonna charge you more per min after you used your limit for 15.

All in all these can be good used in the right place and what they are ment for e.g out and about holidays and the like but for in the home am not to sure I think there are a lot better deals out there but like you say you need a line.

we have a 3 dongle...as we live in the middle of nowhere we can't get broadband at very good speeds...it's pretty good....

Is it limited Sarah ?

Just seen it 15GB for 15 a month available on Mobile Broadband Max i'd use this in a couple of days I think :(

thanks guys. Im not 100% sure if this is definately who we will go with or if we will definately go for the USB broadband. If it turns out cheaper and better to get a line and get wireless or something installed then we may go there but we are not sure if we will be moving this year or not yet.