Formula One

Dave

the new tyres are the thing that is making this season so good.

I do like the DRS, although it does make it nearly impossible to defend the overtake, but in saying that if they were quick enough the car behind wouldn't be within the 1 second window and then they wouldn't be able to use the DRS so i think it is working well at the moment :D

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LOL - I love the 'smiley' representations!!

:ran_mad: Can this be Alonso... In Last!!

I want the finish to be:

1st - Webber

2nd - Hamilton

3rd - Button

4th - Vetel

:lol:

That's what i WANT to happen :D although i don't think it will - webber hasn't had much luck with his car furious.gif

Don't suppose anyone else is actually going to the race? OH suprised me with tickets last night, like everyone hoping for rain on Sunday - should make the circuit (and turn 8 at least) a little more interesting! Won't hold my breath though, it's been forecast all week and we've only had any today..

Don't suppose anyone else is actually going to the race? OH suprised me with tickets last night, like everyone hoping for rain on Sunday - should make the circuit (and turn 8 at least) a little more interesting! Won't hold my breath though, it's been forecast all week and we've only had any today..

eek.png OMG i'm sooooooooooooooooo Jealous!!!

Get me some pics of Mark Webber!!! :up: