FOUND: Young Female Springer Spaniel, Beverley, East Yorkshire

Hyshqa

Highly doubt anyone here will know the person who's lost this dog but we currently have a 1-2 year old intact springer spaniel bltch in our house!! The neighbours brought her round thinking she was one of ours and pretty much dumped her on us :unsure: We're happy to look after her until the vets open tomorrow but I figured I might as well try to see if anyone knows her owners in the mean time! She's a beautiful dog, quite chunkey and obviously well loved and looked after, her coat is so soft :wub: Someone out there is going to be really missing her. She's really well behaved and is getting on great with our three dogs :) We've given her a bit of food and she's drinking a lot but she's absolutely fine. If anyone here knows of anyone in my area, or knows anyone who might do, please pass this along, ta!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know this is a REALLY long shot but this is on FB & has been for 2 months (from the NW, nr St Helens)

Thinks someone has got our dog now no sign of her n e where will everyone still keep a look out for her, a neighbour or someone might of got a new spinger spaniel, she is two yrs old and is brown and White and answers to the name of jess A REWARD will be given for her returning to her rightful owners if u live Newton/Haydock area plz plz copy and paste this for me thank you x

post-143-13585960544611_thumb.jpg

I've already put an advert on dogslost, no adverts up there already for a lost springer. Thanks for putting an ad on preloved, I didn't think of that! I'll have a look and see if there's any ads on there already.

Definately not that one Val, sorry. She's the same colours as that, but her face and ears are completely brown all over, she's got two big splodges of brown on her back, a brown band at the base of her tail, and lots of freckles everywhere else. She's wearing an old red collar but has no tags.

ETA: The brown is a bit darker than that dog actually, like dark chocolate.

Another little update - the dog was called Finley and my housemate bumped into her and her owner over the field the day after we took her to the vets and he took our address. About 2 days ago he popped round with a box of chocolates and a card written by his little girls saying a big thank you. It was so lovely :) I bumped into him myself yesterday and said thank you. Finley's looking great - turns out she's in heat so he was super worried about her while she was missing. Apparently she escaped because the strong winds that night knocked their fence down and he hadn't noticed until he was getting ready to take her out for a walk that she'd gotten out, but she was only actually on the street for about half an hour before someone found her and brought her to us - he said he'd actually walked past our house while he was searching for her!