African clawed frog-Nala-1yr old-Female

Sox006.jpg?t=1296737673

Red eared slider-Bobby-1yr old- Male

Bobbyonrock.jpg?t=1296737713

Red eared slider-Bubbles-1yr old- female

bubblesgettinonrock.jpg?t=1296737751

Yep :( And then he got smothered in husky fur and died :(

Stacey xxx

My smaller, ACF the male one Kermit got out one morning and was out for over 5 hrs. I finally looked under the couch and there he was covered in dog hair also. He was so red and I thought he was dead. But I out him in shallow water with his head sticking out and he came back to life. He got his color back and I was able to return him to the tank later that day. I then proceeded to put duct tape over all the holes in the canopy of the aquarium.

Interesting variety...looks like afternoon snacks for the husky!

You'd think so! But I have an aquarium in my living room now houses RES but used to house fish. And the tank is on a stand that has an open bottom. This is where I store all my fish food and supplies for cleaning. One day Rex went over to the stand and started smelling around. This really intrigued my mom as Rex never goes near there. Anyway she ignored it but minutes later Rex was still there smelling and whining. My mom walked over and shooed him away, but as she looked there he was smelling at a fish. Here my Weather loach had jumped out of the tank and was just laying on the floor. If Rex hadn't alerted us to it, we wouldn't have known and the loach would have "bit the bullet".