My new grandson

Dunc

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol 4 legs are so much better than 2! That is so weird Sarah it wasn't so long ago I was looking at surrogacy on the internet to see if I would be able to do it but not sure whether i would as I have a fam history of diabetes and hypothyroidism! It all started when my auntie and uncle couldn't have children and they went down the ivf treatment and unfortunately that didn't work neither i did offer to have one for them but I was only 16 and my auntie refused and said she didn't want to ruin my life as i was so young but i felt so helpless! So they adopted a little girl called Annabelle who was 4 months old she is now 5 years old and they have never been happy! But that is what kicked it all off i didn't like to think that other people were going through what my auntie and uncle went through! Sorry to waffle on it's just a subject I am passionate about!!

lol 4 legs are so much better than 2! That is so weird Sarah it wasn't so long ago I was looking at surrogacy on the internet to see if I would be able to do it but not sure whether i would as I have a fam history of diabetes and hypothyroidism! It all started when my auntie and uncle couldn't have children and they went down the ivf treatment and unfortunately that didn't work neither i did offer to have one for them but I was only 16 and my auntie refused and said she didn't want to ruin my life as i was so young but i felt so helpless! So they adopted a little girl called Annabelle who was 4 months old she is now 5 years old and they have never been happy! But that is what kicked it all off i didn't like to think that other people were going through what my auntie and uncle went through! Sorry to waffle on it's just a subject I am passionate about!!

that's gotta be hard though carrying it for 9 months then not being able to be a mum, good that people do it though, bet it helps out a lot of people.

that's gotta be hard though carrying it for 9 months then not being able to be a mum, good that people do it though, bet it helps out a lot of people.

It probably would be hard but i am not that great with kids and i have always thought that i would make a rubbish mum so i would think that i was doing the child a favour by giving it a chance for a better life.