biggest dog ever

laura_3173

OK I have seperated the children lol I don't know what has got into Pepper (the cat) she has gone really strange recently. She runs round and round and round like a cat on speed then roles round in front of Lex and torments him something rotten. She is a Bengal so unsure whether that has anything to do with it. Saying that shes the same with Smokey (the manx) she torments him something rotten but she always comes off worse with him lol its hilarious she starts the fight (play fight not a real one) and then she will run off. But she does come back for more later on! She was never like this when we first got her she was very docile and loved sitting on your knee now your lucky if she will let you stroke her without her trying to attack your hand thinking it's a play toy. I am wondering whether it is because of the weather being cold and windy.

Laura - i have similar issues with Bella my cat at the moment, well, have always had issues with her since we got her as a kitten. She too thinks your hand is a chew toy!

She lies in the middle of the floor showing her belly and Kimba's not too bad at first but i think his level of self control drops rapidly lol he will wait until she moves then bounce after her, he never goes for her, only chases her he's been scratched a few times but still doesn't seem to learn lol.

Have you had him neutered?