Rule Changes

Marc

Read and understood marc. With 2.01, if you are arranging a meet through the forum can you use the messenger to advertise that to members in the area?

Thats fine. This is not advertising as far as I am concerned. This is part of the forum and therefore the only thing it is advertising is itself LOL. However I would suggest posting these on the main forums, simply as you may find there are members who dont post very often that live in the same areas. We have found to get bigger meets this way.

one question about copying info to different forums... im on a few and when i need something answered or i want to share pics, i normally post it on here, then c&p, and post exactly the same on other forums

according to the rules i need to get permission from author (me) and admin, do i really have to ask you everytime??

No Sid. This is more in relation to copying a post of someone elses. Its called cross posting and can play havoc with search engine optimisation. Besides if it was you would have been breaking the rules already as that rule hasnt changed from before LOL

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No Sid. This is more in relation to copying a post of someone elses. Its called cross posting and can play havoc with search engine optimisation. Besides if it was you would have been breaking the rules already as that rule hasnt changed from before LOL

oops :unsure: lol thats cool just thought i'd check :lol:

Sorry to hear that Marc. Glad to know that all those we got rid of are here now biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif Didn't do it on purpose - honest tongue.gif

LMFAO ....... It is only a few to be honest and seems to have chilled over the past few days. Will be sure to send them back over for ya. I know how you love the annoyances ;)