Rule Changes

Marc

OK guys will get straight to the point.

The rules of the forum will shortly be changing and I would like everyone who posts on the forum to read these through. Whatever you think the rules are and think will not have changed, you need to read them as they may well have changed.

You will notice that the rules are shorter and more condenced. This is in order to ensure that they are uncomplicated and easy to ensure you stick to. This forum was set up as a place to be where people can enjoy talking about their huskies, go to meet others for walks, and generally enjoy the life we all have with the animals we love so much. Too often of late has this not been the case. Little cliques forming around the forum, dislikes between some members, general ignorance of all that the forum stands for. Dont get me wrong this is not everyone, just a few here and there but enough to affect the forum, its members, and its owners.

I do not ordinarily post very often. However I will be doing so over the coming weeks. I do not want to enforce rules, in fact I wish they were not there at all.

Please do not ask when they will change over ... You'll know.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally haven't noticed a change in atmosphere, this forum is still as amazing and welcoming as ever :)

It's great when people get to know eachother so well but I would hope no one starts forming cliques, we don't want the minority ruining it for the majority :unsure:

one question about copying info to different forums... im on a few and when i need something answered or i want to share pics, i normally post it on here, then c&p, and post exactly the same on other forums

according to the rules i need to get permission from author (me) and admin, do i really have to ask you everytime??

Distributing info from these forums

Information from this site may not be distributed. Before posting any information from this forum elsewhere, you must obtain express permission from both the original Author and a Forum Administrator.