330 Cordura Dog Booties-$2.50

Mountain Ridge actually sells them even cheaper at $1.50 for the racing booties.

I e-mailed them to get a quote for a order. They gave me the e-mailing quote, I can't file online because apparently they don't ship there. I wanted to place an order, told them what I wanted and they completely ignored me ._. Been well over a week, not happy D:

DarcKira,

Oh dear thats not good. :( I have never ordered from them so I wouldn't know how they work. All of the people I know that have ordered from them haven't had any problems but they all live in the US.........I'm sorry you had so much trouble. :'( Have you tried calling??

DarcKira,

Oh dear thats not good. :( I have never ordered from them so I wouldn't know how they work. All of the people I know that have ordered from them haven't had any problems but they all live in the US.........I'm sorry you had so much trouble. :'( Have you tried calling??

No, I didn't bother. I figure if they don't want my business, I'll just go elsewhere. It's been over two weeks now. I just ordered a few pairs from dogbooties ;3

I really liked that the mountain range ones were used by a few competitors from the Iditarod, especially DeeDee, she's so awesome :3 <3

Dog booties have had the same kind of test and trials so I figure I'll give them a go.