a little pets at home - treat tip for you all

not sure if all pets at homes have them BUT - at the treats they have a sort of 'pick n mix' but for dogs obviously lol - if you actually get a bag of treats instead of buying them in a box or packet it works out sooo much cheaper

ive got a bag that is practically fit to burst of pedigree markies - the boxes sell for around £5.21 - the bag of pick n mix markies - cost me £1.95 not sure if i got the same weight - but i have got enuf to last me a good couple of months - maybe longer - for soooo much cheaper

have a look n see what ur pets at home do - you could save quite abit of money

I get mine this way & agree it's far cheaper. But rawhides are much less in independent pet shops. PAH charge 60p each, local store 30p & the Market 4 for £1.00

agree dont get rawhide from pets a home! i went to b&m retail today n got 3 rawhide pressed bones for 89p!