Sign in to follow this  
Dunc

1st litter

sometimes wish he was this small again - lol

post-4-13585941234582_thumb.jpg

I really miss breeding :( hard work but rewarding seeing beautifull new born babies, even the sleepless nights and sleeping in the front room. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh fond memories.

awwwww puppies :wub:

I loved having them around when Nikita and Sampson had them, but they were indeed hard work. Made it worse that Nikita was VERY protective of themunsure.gif. She had to be lured out by meat and then locked out of the room just to get to themblink.gif

I had something really unusual, Saskia and Wolf looked after all the litters together!! when she had to leave them for a wee she would bark at Wolf and he had to take over!! I was told that he had to stay away because it could cause a fight so was gob smacked at this joint parenting!!

I had something really unusual, Saskia and Wolf looked after all the litters together!! when she had to leave them for a wee she would bark at Wolf and he had to take over!! I was told that he had to stay away because it could cause a fight so was gob smacked at this joint parenting!!

awww how cute

Sampson was a stereotypical male, had the fun making them but wanted nothing to do with them when they came along

Wow, that's great - never heard of that before :)