Wanted - a VERY long shot, I know ....

Val (Zebedee)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EXCUSE ME!!!!!!! This is a serious topic!! How dare you sabotage my thread with your ridiculous jokes! :angry:

Librarian-1.jpg

I have to HAND it to you, they are all ARMLESS jokes, but I think you should all be given the ELBOW for pointing the FINGER of fun at my thread!

color25.gifguy_rolling_on_floor_laughing_lg_cl.gif

ROFLMFAO

EXCUSE ME!!!!!!! This is a serious topic!! How dare you sabotage my thread with your ridiculous jokes! :angry:

Librarian-1.jpg

I have to HAND it to you, they are all ARMLESS jokes, but I think you should all be given the ELBOW for pointing the FINGER of fun at my thread!

color25.gifguy_rolling_on_floor_laughing_lg_cl.gif

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A man went to visit his doctor. "Doc, my arm hurts bad. Can you check it out please?" the man pleads.The doctor rolls up the man's sleeve and suddenly hears the arm talk. "Hello, Doctor't; says the arm. "Could you lend me twenty bucks please? I'm desperate!"

"Aha!'' says the doctor.

''I see the problem. Your arm is broke!"

u got this back from a lady

I don't myself have a fake arm- But there is a junk store on derby lane in stoneycroft

by old swan called nothing fancy and they have a fake prostethic leg among there bric a brac!

I'm in Hindley (near there) next week so I shall have a look! Do you think a food could be manipulated into an arm?????????:rolleyes: