Who'a the Alpha??

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

11pm! Dont you sleep?

I am a late nighter, what can I say! definitely not an early bird :eek: LOL!

are you on the same day as us then or what?

I am now :) It is Sunday night here (monday morning in about 10 minutes though!). When I wake up tomorrow morning you will all still be on Sunday though ;)

Australia is ahead so when it is night time in the UK it will be the next day here.

erm....good question i'm not really sure. We had Saskia 1st, 3months later we had Diesel. Diesel is Saskia's dad he's about 4/5 Saskia is 2 (they hadn't meet b4 we had them so diesel dont know saskia is his daughter) but i think she is the alpha cos she will not let diesel mount her but iv found her mounting him & he does nothing, she goes really mad if he tries 2 do it 2 her. When there playing outside she will attack him all the time Diesel has enough sometimes & gets his teeth out but they have never had a real fight! have had them now just over a year!

Now food.......Diesel is the alpha he will tell Saskia that its his food & when he does shout (bark lol) at her she runs off & will not eat her dinner until Diesel has!! Unless i call her in & stand between them. Same with treats but as soon as Diesel's out the room she will pinch his all the time!! she is like a naughty child lol

My friend has 2 huskies when we met up both her pups submitted 2 Diesel both rolled over! Sas has the same energy as puppies so she jst fights with them! where as Diesel is alot more layed back, he listens alot more than Sas!

Sas wins most fights

Sas wins tug of war (but diesel has teeth missing) so this could b the reason hes not got a gud enough grip

Diesel is the strongest!

So i'm not sure who is alpha!