Happy Holidays to all

Removed #2

Just wanted to poke my nose in and say Happy Holidays to all the Husky Forum family. It's been an odd, kind of off-week and season. My computer caught a virus that totally took down the operating system, and I decided that since it was nearly 7 years old, I'd be better off getting another than trying to get it fixed, and just never be sure. So it took a few days, and now "Santa" brought a new computer with everything else I need. Haven't reloaded photos or documents, but I can start back new. We had a traditional "Jewish" Christmas which involves going to a movie and then out for Chinese food! (Mostly buddhist, the authentic chinese owned restaurants are all open and usually filled to the brim!) I'm trying to get used to the touch of the new keyboard and would love to have the basement organized and dejunked before the new year begins....so I wanted to just pop in and say Happy Holidays and best wishes for you and yours in the New Year. Seems Andy is puffier every day and when he goes out in the cold his coat just expands....and Jackson is still preferring to roll up in the bed! Taking them for a walk yesterday morning we were stripping down, because at 15 degrees C (above zero) we were actually hot....I think we are becoming Huskies also!