:( I miss her..

My Storm, Stormy , StormAlotta.. My first high energy dog. An Christmas Present from my ex he bought her for me last xmas, considered best present ever I was completely shattered when I had to leave her.For those who don't know I spent two years in Fresno California studying and living with my ex, the second I got comfortable I begged for a dog (living in a house full of animals then moving into a house with only people was wierd LOL) when Christmas came around the only thing I wanted was a puppy so that's what I asked for. My ex did the worst thing imaginable (in my eyes) he told me he was gonna buy his horrible mother (we didn't get along..) a puppy for xmas which resulted in a huge MASSIVE argument between me and him and we finally came to a compromise since I was moving closer to his mom (at the time we lived 3 hours away in Santa Clara but moved to Fresno for school) we'd keep the puppy at his moms because I couldn't have one in my dorm and I'd come over and walk it and "deal" (his words) with it.So we went ahead and got Storm, I did millions of research on the breed (more than I did with huskies I know I know bad Kurroi) because it was xmas break anyway I stayed with his mom to get Storm settled. I've never known such a horrible way to keep dogs it was disgusting and heartbreaking for me.... my opinion I don't care if get bashed for saying this but in my eyes it's wrong. My exs mothers idea of raising dogs is completely awful. Poor baby Storm wasn't allowed in the house AT all and was banished to the garage (it was originally the yard but I screamed at my ex to make her let Storm in the garage cause it was winter) no matter how many times I explained to his mom that she's a high energy breed and she's very people orientated therefore she always wants to be with us she never listened he way was best, her words " Dogs are just there to guard, their not people they don't deserve our love" UGH i hate that woman. I felt so guilty that she was in the garage so I made it my duty to take care of her, I woke up at 8am everyday to give her a 2 hour walk, then we'd play in the yard until she went for a nap, I'd do my own thing for about an hour then it would start all over again. I'd take her everywhere with me just so she wasn't locked in the garage. One day I had an emergancy and had to go away for a few days, I left his mom like a timetable of what to do with Storm while I was gone... Did she do it .. did she F*ck, my friend called me saying that my ex's mom had locked Storm away in the garage and the only time she got human contact was when she was fed, I cried down the phone to my friend and he came to pick me up. The second I got into the door, my exs mom cut into me about Storm distroying a wall out of the garage, I told her what do you expect I TOLD YOU TO KEEP UP WITH WHAT I'VE BEEN DOING then she slapped me! That was the final straw, I told her that she was a complete b*tch and she should never of been able to re-create just incase her cruel nature got passed onto the boys. I packed up my bags and Storm and went to my friends house, who treat dogs like the part of the family. Settling her was more difficult this time, she chewed through my friends xbox cable, I payed him back but she was becoming distructive because of what my ex's mom had done but with abit of patience and plenty of walks and stimulation she became a dream again. She loved Kiki my friend's 11 years old pitbull, Kiki had a high mother drive and took Storm on like her own, even though it did become a small problem my other friends chihuahua Duece had the biggest crush on Storm but almost would get eaten my Kiki if he came too close LOL. I got a few calls from my ex only telling that his mom loved Storm and wanted her back but the answer stayed the same no way jose. My friend's family love Storm, she's part of the family and when I left for the UK they were the only people I would ever consider leaving my baby with. I know she's happy there, I get plenty of pictures and even video chats with her sometimes!! Everytime I'm back in the states I visit her and she's growing well. I miss her very much but atleast I know she's in capable hands.. Picture's of my baby, she had four freckles on her nose in the shape of a diamond!

l_9356d1ff58234f84b9b310a322b38df1.jpg

l_ccab61e31b4841b9a28431b133a25e89.jpg

ChloeStorm3.jpg

ChloeStorm4.jpg