It's 100% official!!! He's mine!

I'm so stoked! It's 100% official, just got an email back from the SPCA, Elijah is mine!!! I'm picking him up tomorrowwub.gif

135930.jpg

Any name suggestions? I think 'Elijah' is to long and not very masculine sounding. My boyfriend loves it though, either that or Leo. I like Kane but my boyfriend hates that name rolleyes.gif I get the final say because he is going to be my dog (my boyfriend finally caved since I've wanted one since we first started going out three years ago, and have been looking at different breeds ever since)

So any name suggestions? I was thinking a two syllable name tops, and it has to be manly! This boy is suppose to get up to near 100lbs!!

hmmmmm not sure about names. blimey looking at his paws/claws he is desperatly needs some good walking :(

Good luck and enjoy him

Congrats

The day we went to see him he was sooo excited to go for a walk outside, he was pulling like mad for about 10mins and then calmed right down. The poor little guy was at the Kamloops SPCA for nearly 3 months, and then they transferred him to the Penticton branch last week, thats an incredibly long time when you're only 10months oldsad.gif . He is not going to know what to do with himself when I take him up the mountain tomorrow ( i live 5 mins walking distance to trails) I will take lots of pictures wub.gif

Congrats on getting him. . . naming. . .well biggrin.gif

see my thread from earlier in the year on just that subject. . . laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

http://www.husky-owners.com/forum/index.php?/topic/7963-how-did-you-name-your-husky/page__p__105327__fromsearch__1#entry105327