A different viewpoint to headcollars, choke chains etc...

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shadow pulls whilst walking which most of the time i can handle its when he goes after something i struggle slightly which is now why im going to really work on his training with this as hes gonna weigh nearly as much as i weigh (im only small) which i dont know maybe some of you think i shouldnt have one because i am small? Who knows but i know i dont want to be dragged everywhere lol hes very food orientated so im going to take the bag of treats with me tomorrow and start the changing direction thing which im sure if anyone is watching tomorrow they will have a chuckle lol

Shadow pulls whilst walking which most of the time i can handle its when he goes after something i struggle slightly which is now why im going to really work on his training with this as hes gonna weigh nearly as much as i weigh (im only small) which i dont know maybe some of you think i shouldnt have one because i am small? Who knows but i know i dont want to be dragged everywhere lol hes very food orientated so im going to take the bag of treats with me tomorrow and start the changing direction thing which im sure if anyone is watching tomorrow they will have a chuckle lol

skyla is the same shes good - but if she sees something she wants we have 2 go n get it lol - we dont have a choice in the matter