Treat cube toys...

The thread on dog toys reminded me to ask... anyone have this http://www.petsmart.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2753808 for your husky? I'm thinking about getting it and giving him about 1/2 - 1/4 of his dinner in it b/c he's always going crazy wanting to play at night when I'm ready to get to bed. Think it would help/work? Wondering if anyone else had tried one of these.. they had a larger version in the store...

hi yes i have 2 sizes of these... the dogs love playing with them .. and its fairly easy for them to get food out as they push it around ... u can adjust it to how frequent or how much it will let at a time...

oh wow that's good, didn't know that

Well, they didn't have the cube today so I got a ball that works about the same way and so far he likes it. He's been playing with it for awhile now. It seems to hold enough I could put most of a meal in there so it can last awhile. The ball has dents in it where he can pick it up. Not sure if that will be a good or bad thing. I'll probably get the cube too when they have it in, since it sounds like Richard's dogs like it..