Poorley Bandit

Got up this morning ready to walk my boys only to find poor baby Bandit is sick :ran_frown:!!!

He didnt want to eat this morning and wasnt keen on eating last night either! In the space of about an hour he threw up about 9-10 times :eek:! He doesnt seem to be drinking any more than usual and we haven't tried to feed him since either. He wasnt even interested in going out in the garden. Due to how he was I didnt manage to take Gizmo or Marley out for a walk either!

My poor baby!!!!!!!! At first it was just undigested food, eeeeeeewwwwwww and since it just seems to be yellow coloured liquid! I havent seen him eat anything he shouldnt have done and if there is no improvement tonight I shall be spending my time down the vets!

Will keep you updated.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

awww poor bandit sounds alot like how our labby went when he got intetinal blockage sorry don't wanna alarm you.

but it took our vets about 2 weeeks to find it he ended up puking up feeces sorry i know its disgusting but thats how it is so with the vet trys telling you its just some sort of virus don't take his word for it stand there and insist you know something is wrong.

no one knows bandit better than you

the yellow liquid is stomach acid btw

hope he gets better soon give him cuddles from me

aww poor bandit.

I'd starve him for 24 hrs and see how he gets on, hope he's ok, give him a big cuddle from me and my guys

Let us know how he gets on xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks guys, will pass on cuddles to him. Im sure there will be loads of husky kisses tomorrow from him. I think I will be spening the night downstairs. Will update you all tomorrow, gotta go now

Got home yesterday and Bandit seemed back to his usually bouncy, hyper self and I had already said dont feed him until tomorrow and I didnt walk him either just in case (probably why he was so bouncy!). Then about 10pm Bandit threw up a load of chicken :confused:, was rather worried as I was under the impression that he hadn't been fed at all. Later I then found out that Jamies mum (Edwina) had fed him! I was not impressed at all :mad:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sometimes I wonder why I bother talking as I say one thing and the opposite happens!!!!!!!!!!!

He seems himself this morning so hopefully he is ok but still keeping an eye on him, just in case.

Bandit gives everyone husky kisses for their hugs :D

Bandit is back to himself now. He threw up a piece of beef bone the other day and since then he has been perfectly fine and is eating normally again. I think the bone must have been stuck in his stomach or throat and that was what had been making him ill.

He passes loads of husky kisses to everyone (I tried to give him hugs and kisses but now hes better he keeps running away, good sign that he is feeling better!)

awww poor Bandit >> happened to balto, he was puking this yellow stuff >> and eating a lot of grass, he even threw up his meals, so we gave him plain boiled rice with some plain boiled chicken >> seemed to work but Bandit's sounds a bit worse so the vets is the best option >>> good luck and DO keep us posted:)

Thanks, Banidt is better now and back to himself, luckily with no vet visit - pppppphhhhhhheeeeeeewwwwww!!!