ANNOUNCE - Meet Up

yes i know but we had put fuel in and when we parked it up it was showing no sings of running out

there was no spluttering or chugging

i should have guessed it was low on fuel when it wouldn't start then when it started and cut out round the corner oh well

are you joing us next sunday? how many of you will be coming if you are. you can pm it over to me if you would rather (I need rough figures to let pub know)

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

meet up list

Ok everyone please read the list below. If you are coming to the meet but I have not got you on the list, please let me know your name and who is coming with you and also dogs names too. I am unsure of a few names of those coming with members so have put either partner or family, if this is next to your name please let me or sarah know the names of everyone else coming with you for the name tags. Also if any ammendments need to made to yours please let me know :)

Thanks

1) Me (amy), Jamie with Gizmo, Marley and Bandit

2) Sarah, Marc with Kimba and Kaiser

3) Susan with Saskia and Wolf

4) Nix, Nay (bro), Hayley (mum) and Mick (dad), Caprice (mums mate daughter) with Bingo and Blaze

5) Lucy, Carl with Skye, Micha and Koska

6) Sarah, Mike, Josh with Eika

7) Jackie/Moe, Husband with Koda, Diesel, Tip, Maya and Honey

8) Richard, Suzanne with Tikaani, Nikita and Toffy

9) Steve, Family with Kiana and Ozzy

10) Leanne, Partner with Diesel and Saskia

11) Jules, Family with Dief and Taz

12) Val, Steve (Husband) with Myshka

13) Andy, Sammie, Family with Suka

14) Kevin, Family with Pieper and Sky

15) Alex, Lynn, Luke, Jasmine, Bradley with Isis and Beautie

16) Fozz_1982, partner with Rocky and Skyler

please if I have missed anyone, please let me know and also if ammedments need to be made to you please let me know and also if I have put family/husband/partner etc by your name please PM me or sarah with names for the name tags.

Thanks all :D