ANNOUNCE - Meet Up

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

me too, got bike racing at Oulton Park the next day! Busy weekend, looking forward to it!

Just a thought, as Lucy posted enquiring about the time, could this be updated on the calendar, save going through the thread to find out the info? Not that I don't enjoy reading the posts, you understand!

I had totally forgot I put this on!!!!!

Sorry Everyone

looks like the meet up time is going to be 11-11:30.

As a few members can't get to the meet until around 1-1:30 all who arrive earlier (i.e. me :P) we won't go on the walk until all members have arrived to make it fair on everyone. Anyone who gets there early we can all hang in the pubs beer garden (dog friendly area) and have a chat and few drinks.

I will probs be there earlier as to greet everyone and get clips of all arriving ;)

Had an email back from the pub saying everything is all ok all I will need to do is call then next week to let them know how many, people, will be there on average so if I could ask those who are deffo or maybe coming to send me a pm or email and let me know if anyone else will be coming with you so I can get an idea of how many.

Thanks, look forward to putting faces to names and getting to know you and your family better :D

Im soooooooooooo excited

I'll be there, with mikey and josh...oh and this little thing called Eika!

i know this is cheesy, but would it be an idea to have name badges? we did this on the first meet i had on another forum, like i have said before we've all known eachother years, but...you don't know people by face/name...maybe include the name of the person's dog as well?!