ANNOUNCE - Meet Up

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like I won,t be able to make it until around 2, I can't leave Slough until 12 and it's about a 2 hour drive (maybe 1 1/2 with my driving). What I need to know is, who will still be there and for how long. If no one then I don't fancy wasting fuel driving up and having a walk on our own.

Steve

PS, can't vote on more than one time, it won't let me

I will be getting there probs in the morning (between 9 and 10) will most likely still be there at 2, we are going to visit my nan and grandad aswell so we will be leaving around 3-4pm - prob be closer to 4pm, mainly depends what time Jamie starts work the following day.

i'm so peed off...

we have a basketball match on that day, it was called off couple months ago due to snow, and it was supposed to be the 18th Apr...but its now the 3rd...at 10am...so by the time we're finished there and actually get to you guys it will be really late.

i am sooooo annoyed!

i'm so peed off...

we have a basketball match on that day, it was called off couple months ago due to snow, and it was supposed to be the 18th Apr...but its now the 3rd...at 10am...so by the time we're finished there and actually get to you guys it will be really late.

i am sooooo annoyed!

:eek: nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

how late is really late?

well the game wouldn't finish til 11.30 ish...then i would need to get changed, feed josh as thats lunch time, so we would leave about 12.30 and its a one and a half hour journey up, as long as theres no problems...so 2pm...but i don't know if it will be too long of a day for Eika and Josh...they would both be with us...but we would have to leave our house at 7am to get to basketball on time.....

fuck it so so mad, i told them i have had plans for months, but they need me to play...

ill b there cuz i think i am gonna need that lift after all not herd frm suzanne despite writing on her fb a few times

hey saz what type ov car u got? how big is it? as i might ask if theres room for a small skinny boy so long as hes good cuz hes good at takin pictures lol if not its cool dnt wrry bout it