Food glorious food??!!

thats what we did with suka just brought a small bag

yeah my stupid dad bought the big bag now blames me cuz i told him to get that food which i didnt i sed ive herd its supposed 2 stop them gettin the runs it was up2 him if he got it or not not me i didnt tell him he HAD 2 get it 1st time hes listened 2 me tho lol

how come u got one on raw and one on dry???? just ask to get a better idea why u have chosen to do it this way! Must be easier to have them both on the same?
my mums doggie

well baltz is my mums doggy and she finds the dry better and more easier..hmm..lol plus they both have dry somtimes and raw..its just alaska mainly has raw!!

The Burns kibble (from Sarah) looks very good and I was almost tempted to go to this before I went to BARF.

I found this link: http://www.dogfoodanalysis.com/ I dont think all the food on here are available in the UK but I know some of the are.

I feed raw and kibble - alternated, kibble i use is Burns >>>

http://www.burnspet.co.uk/

thanks both added to rep, SW >> i like the orijen one >> very high in protein which is good...and Sara >> the underweight/ working breeds food looks great > is this the one you use and is your sibe an alright weight?

Sounds like alot of you feed raw meat to your dogs aswel as kibble , i always cook my meat for them .am i taking the goodness out by doing this ?

I remember reading that by cooking the meat it does take alot of the natural moisture and goodness out of the meat and makes the bones very likely to splinter, if there are any bones that is.

Cooking the meat doesnt make you a bad peson though, your thier owner so its up to you. We used to feed our 3 on cooked meat now and then before we changed over to the BARF.