Any suggestions?

Alex T

A child in my class at work has a husky as a pet which she always goes on about now that she knows i have Isis.

Well today she came into work and was a little upset as her husky has gone of its food - apparently her dad decided to do some research and found out that huskie's dont eat dog food at all (which i know is wrong cause some of us feed kibble/ dry food right!), and has obviously made a big issue about this infront of the kid. Well she was going on and on about it and was obviously getting upset over it.

Her dog is 1 year old - as ive only had Isis for a few months -

Any suggestions as to what i should do? It doesnt really fall into my remit at work - and i never see the parents!

I havent got a clue - i'll try to find out tomorrow! The impression i got is that it was eating dog food (of some kind) until a few days ago where its obviously gone of its food and now they have decided to do some research and found out that huskies would rather it other things - raw meat, etc!