likes and dislikes

Mistyrayn

Mine are not to keen on liver either, if your speaking of raw, they do like freeze dried liver......

They do however LOVE Raw Marrow bones, Raw Venison necks, Raw Buffalo knuckles!!

My boys love Marrow bones too! Not tried venison with them yet but we have some in the freezer ready to try.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh yeah, venison ears and hearts - they love these!! lol

I ordered some on line and the guy who delivered them threw the box over the fence to my back garden......I let Kimba out when I got home not knowing the delivery was there as no card or anything had been put through the door......needless to say I soon realised my order had come when i saw Kimba digging his way into the box and munching on everything!!! lol

I have to make up a BARF 'slop' mix each month just to get the dogs to eat their required amount of offal.

I went to a huge butcher the other day and they have MINCED CHICKEN OFFAL!!!!!! WAHOOO!!!! I was SO excited, it is going to make my life so much easier (and less gross, LOL). I am so chuffed that I found it, isn't it sad how we get excited over dog food stuff :( LOL!!!

Hi there,

I dont know that all huskies like this but mine likes anything having to do with turkey or bacon. If it tastes or smells like either of those...he goes nuts.

The tug-a-jug thing I bought gets played with alot if I break up a couple of pices of turkey or bacon treats and put them in there for him...he will play with the jug for up to 40 minutes trying to get it all out.

Plus he loves Pigs ear chews and stuff.

I went to a huge butcher the other day and they have MINCED CHICKEN OFFAL!!!!!! WAHOOO!!!! I was SO excited, it is going to make my life so much easier (and less gross, LOL). I am so chuffed that I found it, isn't it sad how we get excited over dog food stuff :( LOL!!!

I am so jealous! I can't even get soup bones from our butcher where I live now -he said everything comes pre cut! No organs at all -I mean, I used to love kidneys! It's the part of the country I live in... everyone eats at MacDonalds, hardly anyone cooks. In fact most of the vets around here think feeding dogs bones is bad ROFL -fortunately my vet has more sense

They do have some local farms, I've been told I can get whole lambs processed and wrapped -I suppose I can get the offal too... anyone feed their dogs lamb? I can also get buffalo....

They do have some local farms, I've been told I can get whole lambs processed and wrapped -I suppose I can get the offal too... anyone feed their dogs lamb? I can also get buffalo....

Yep lamb is one of the main meats my dogs eat - it is very common and cheap to get here - and they love it. I feed a variety of lamb cuts from flaps to forequarters, necks, shanks etc.