likes and dislikes

Mistyrayn

been shopping tonight ... and got some liver for the girls thinking they would love it and nice treat for them..... how wrong was i both girls turned their noses up wouldn't even attempts to have it..

erm thought they would love as Toffy our Sheltie tottaly scoffed his bit ....

i feed chicken wings and the girls love them and i give them lamb shanks which they really seem to enjoy.

what have you all tried and found that your dogs dont like and is there anything that they love more than others..

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As far as likes, Sneakers has an affinty for wood and plastic, both of which I discourage. He also goes crazy when I cook ground beef, so I guess that's his favorite food? He also likes gum, which again, I discourage but he's been known to find out on the sidewalk...

The only thing I've found he doesn't like to eat are those dental chews for dogs. Will lick them for awhile, then leave them.

The only thing I've found he doesn't like to eat are those dental chews for dogs. Will lick them for awhile, then leave them.

My 2 love the dental sticks they howl the house down 4 them in the morning lol. Saskia really loves pig ears!! Diesel dont have a fav he just likes any food lol :D

I have found that although Gizmo loves the raw meat he doesnt like it minced!

Marley dont seem to dislike anything we have given him yet apart from the dry food. Bandit is a funny chap as he doesnt seem to eat his meat we give him but will then go and eat Gizmos, which is exactly the same and Gizmo will eat Bandit's :confused:

Nina and Shiloh love everything but dry food!... they dislike all kibbles alike!.... but when it comes to raw, they love it all!... apples, carrots, celery, cucumbers, pickles... they specially love Mac&cheese!.... and Lactaid milk with yogurt is their favorite think to drink!...

oooh mac&cheese and pickles... might have to try them

oooh mac&cheese and pickles... might have to try them

Make sure you prepare the mac&cheese with lactaid milk!.... it's gentle for their tummies and they just love it!... Shhhh... don't tell them, but I add raw veggies (shreaded) and wheat germ to it!... Nina and Shiloh think it's delish!!!!

When they eat pickles, they look like babies when trying something tart!... it's so funny!!!!! (I give them pickles, cut into bite size, as I would regular treats... same with carrots!