Saskia updates

Dunc

She doing really well and only got about 8 days to go ( if we got the dates right ).

Today she just doing the usual sleeping alot eatting for god knows how many and my god she crapping alot as well lol.

Got her birthing box ready and she sleeping in it already, she had her vet check up and they say everything is fine so just waiting for the big day.

For those that dont know already Saskia id pregnant and is at the moment very fat and getting bigger everyday.

saskiacj4.th.jpgthpix.gif

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lets just say i was gritting my teeth as i paid, i did smile throughout and told him i want a free mot n service !!! e said e would sort me out ha ha but glad it sorted, thought about new car but i love my little peugeot . zac came with me to fetch car with kendra and a woman stopped me on the way could i get rid of her! she was shouting at me because i was walking kendra incase she needed water (garage only 10 min away) then she said i shouldnt let zac tell people she is his ? then was saying zac needed to get married wen e older to someone who can stay at home to look after kendras boyfriend . is that why i dont walk the streets on a sat morning people are mad x:12:

glad you thinking same as me thought it was me next time i walk the streets ill get a little packbag for her but we back down the fields now somebody was camping down there and kendra was dead curious not seen a tent before she was trying her best to go and have a good nose around x