Sign in to follow this  
siberianandy

How did you find us??

I found you on from youtube I was looking at husky movies and found the 2014 camp videos that some one posted

watched them and then googled the group name

• Like 1

I googled "husky forum" and found a couple. I looked through them but decided to join here based on the layout and general vibe. :)

• Like 1

I recently bought my Siberian husky puppy and was looking up everything I could about the breed. Then when I noticed my puppies eyes changed from blue to green I googled how rare is it for a husky to have green eyes. That's when I found a forum on this site that I read and decided to join.  I'm looking forward to being here and learning everything I can about training my new puppy.

• Like 1

Hi,

Just joined. Found the site after seeing the BBC article on Yorkshire dog walkers and I am interested in walking with other local husky owners.

This is my second Husky (Skye) and the first (Phantom) lived for nearly 15 years.

We searched Google about Huskies with hiccups. Emiko, we call Emi is a 5 month old and she does hiccup plenty as you all have mentioned from her water intake: lots. She is our first huskie as we have two 8 year old Yourkies. Emi is our daughter's baby, that's where "Emi's Grandparents" come from. Nice to read up on the many shares here.

• Like 2

I googled husky websites, there are a few, had a nosey on them and decided I liked the information that was given on this forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

• Like 3

I found your site from ready about Huskies all over Google. Your Husky Owners site is AWESOME!!

~ANGIE

Same

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app
  • Like 1